1. What is your motto?
Right now as I’m starting my business it would have to be: “Persistence overcomes resistance”
2. Why are you excited to speak at TEDxWinnipeg?
I will be surrounded by people that are way smarter than I am. Learning from all the other speakers and making connections with people in the audience afterwards.
3. Complete this sentence: “I am mostly a __________ thinker.”
I am mostly a conceptual thinker.
4. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Earning a living doing what I love, working with people I respect, and having people in my life that love me.
5. Are you a starter or a finisher?
Strong starter, kicking and screaming to cross the finish
6. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Meekness. Getting after your goals doesn’t leave a lot of room for being meek. If you want to build a beautiful life you have to go out and get it!
7. What TED Talk do you think everyone should see?
I don’t usually recommend a specific TED talk, but I recommend to people to look a TED talk about an area in their life that they are struggling in. I have been doing this for years and have learned many insightful things that have helped me in my life.