1. Why are you excited to speak at TEDxWinnipeg?
I think TED talks have the ability to change the world, and so I’m excited just to be a small part of the TED community.
2. What’s the best book you read last year?
The Vital Question by Nick Lane.
3. Complete this sentence: “I am mostly a __________ thinker.”
I am mostly an unconventional thinker.
4. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Time with family and friends.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Become a more convincing, inspiring, and charismatic public speaker! But I’m working on it ?
6. What do you do with a completely free evening or weekend?
Find a personal project or hobby to work on.
7. What TED Talk do you think everyone should see?
Steve Jobs’ “How to Live Before You Die”