1. What motivates you?
2. What do you do for a living, and what do you love about it?
Chief of Protocol for the Government of Manitoba. I love meeting people and the fact that no two days are ever alike.
3. Why are you excited to speak at TEDx?
I think the other speakers I am with are amazing. I am absolutely humbled and delighted to be in their company.
4. Which TED (or TEDx) talk do you think everyone should watch?
5. What is your idea worth spreading?
My idea worth spreading is that protocol is not what you think it is — and that everyone, everywhere needs it.
6. What is one of your favourite quotes?
“Never, never, never give up.” Winston Churchill