1. What’s on your playlist at the moment?
I love A Tribe Called Red.
2. How did you come up with your idea, and how did you develop it into something shareable?
I have worked my entire career and life with Indigenous wisdom. Over the last 4 years, I have focused on bringing together Indigenous wisdom and social innovation methodologies.
3. What motivates you?
My children & all children. I would move mountains for my kids, they inspire and motivate on so many levels.
4. What’s your connection to Winnipeg, or Manitoba?
I have lived in Winnipeg since the mid 90’s. I am proud of Winnipeg’s vibrant, successful Indigenous community.
5. Have you ever had a teacher or professor that made a real impact on you?
I am entirely grateful and extremely privileged to have been mentored by many strong, brilliant Indigenous women in Winnipeg.
6. Are you a starter or a finisher?
7. What TED Talk do you think everyone should see?
Sonya Ballantyne’s “If I Don’t See Myself, How Do I Know I Exist?”